Family law is an area of practice that covers a broad range of family relationship matters, and Linton Pitt has experience managing these with efficiency and sensitivity.
Some of the areas of Family Law that Linton Pitt delivers services for includes:
- Divorce and separation
- De facto relationships
- Spousal maintenance
- Parenting and children
- Property and financial disputes
- Agreements and deeds
- Family counselling and mediation
When dealing with these matters, our experienced family lawyers understand that is an emotionally testing time for our clients as they often undergo major changes to their family unit and financial position. Our family lawyers provide the guidance and expert advice required during this delicate time.
Our family lawyers have experience supporting clients on a range of simple and complex matters, including:
- Assisting clients to communicate amicably with former spouses and reach an agreement on property and financial matters
- Drafting financial agreements
- Assessing and advising on complex property and financial matters involving large asset pools and intricate corporate and trust structures
Our family lawyers have appeared in both the Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court where they’ve attained the best possible outcomes for our clients.
No matter the level of complexity, Linton Pitt assists clients to resolve delicate family related matters in the most cost-effective and timely manner possible.
Get in touch now to discuss your family law matter.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 02 9472 7450